Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Awards

Today I feel at the top of the world as I have got my first awards. The reason for my happiness is manifold because it’s not been very long since I started blogging, and to get noticed so early in this big blogging world; I really felt very happy. It feels great to be appreciated so what if it is a virtual award. I am happy that somebody thought of me and my blog. This award was given to me by Shilpi of It is tasty ma!. Thank You Shilpi – the awards mean a lot to me.


Rules:
1. Accept the award. Post it in your blog with the name of the blogger who has given u this award with a link to his/her blog.
2. Pass it on to 15 other blogger friends.... to keep the ball rolling.
3. Let the nominated blogger know about their award [leave a comment in their most recent post].
Some of them might have already received it, yet I would like to mention them here...

1.       Reva – Kaarasaaram
2.       EC – Simpleindianfood
3.       Jayasree - Experiments in Kailas Kitchen
4.     Srivalli - Spice your Life
5.       Nupur - One Hot Stove
6.       Priya - Priya's Easy n Tasty Recipes
7.       Srivandya - Vegetarian Zest
8.       Radhika - Tickling Palates
9.       Shanthi - Shanti Krishnakumar's Cook Book
10.   Rajeswari Vijayanand - Rak's Kitchen
11.   Satya - My Innovative Kitchen
12.   Priya - Now Serving..
13.   Sandhya - Sandhyas Kitchen
14.   Siri - Cooking with Siri
15.   Sharmi - Neivedyam







14 comments:

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats Kaveri..keep rocking!

Satya said...

Congrats kaveri and thanks for sharing it with me.

Vimitha Durai said...

Congrats on ur award.. Keep going..

Raks said...

Hi kaveri,congrats on you first award and wish you many more awards to come on your way! Way to go! And thanks so much for thinking of me :)

jayasree said...

Congrats Kaveri and wishing you many more...Thanks for sharing it with me

Sharmi said...

Congrats on the well deserved award Kaveri. would love to learn some good palakad recipes here:)
Thanks for sharing the award with me! so nice of you!

Aruna Manikandan said...

First time here....

Congrats on ur award and wishing u many more....

glad to follow u :)

aipi said...

Firsts are always special na..congrats n wish you many many more to come :)

US Masala

Srivalli said...

Congrats..

Umm Mymoonah said...

Congrats on your awards, you have a lovely blog and with yummy recipes :)

Unknown said...

How wonderful - Congrats dear - Wish you many more!! and thanks so much for sharing this wonderful award with me and some of our wonderful fellow bloggers :)

EC said...

Congratulations and thanks for sharing..have posted on it

Unknown said...

Himambi

Congrats on your award ma'am,

sesh said...

How about Mor koozhu as the next tiffin recipe?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...